Better than anyone else we know that occasionally one might want to have a more reclusive, private approach towards learning how to dance…
The reasons for that may vary a lot. The most common ones include situations like these ones:
- Sometimes that is based on some people’s natural shyness
- Sometimes it is due to a hectic schedule, so a person who cannot be on time for a regular group lesson wants a more personal itinerary…
- Perhaps some grooms want to make a surprise to their fiancee, studying how to dance in an exclusively private environment…
Whatever your reason is, our studio and our Head Instructor for this class, miss Alice Nixon will be more than glad to give you a helping hand!
Our lineup of classic European Ballroom Dances consists of:
- European Ballroom Classes
- Latin Dances
- HIP-HOP & Contemporary
- Jazz & Swing
- 1 – 5 sessions per month $69.00
- 15 – 15 sessions per month $59.00
- 15 – 30 sessions per month $49.00
Isabelle’s life has taken a lot of amazing u-turns over the last 40 years…
At the age of 15, immediately after moving from Cuba to the US in 1976, Isabelle has begun to seek what her professional career may be…
Eventually, after working at numerous nightclubs in Florida, Nevada and LA, she felt that dancing was the right move for her… Considering the high culture of Latin dances present in Cuba at all times, dancing felt very much natural to her…
So after saving a principal capital for 9 years, in 1985 Isabelle finally founded her very own dancing studio in Indiana!
Fast forward 30 years later and her studio has grown to be one of the most popular ones in the state, with a diverse and universal range of both vivid dancing styles and a team of bold dancing instructors!